Lamborghini Split In Half After Collision
( 4UMF NEWS ) Lamborghini Split In Half After Collision:
The wild crash Saturday near the intersection of East 66th St. and Gaylord Drive in Mill Basin was filmed by the security camera of a nearby home.
The Lamborghini was zooming down the tree-lined street. The sedan was lumbering down road in the other direction. Suddenly the sedan’s driver turned left into a driveway — and boom!
The ensuing footage shows exactly what manufacturers of the $400,000 ride had in mind by designing it to break apart easily on impact, a safety feature that lessens the energy involved in the wreck.
The $400,000 sports car was designed to break apart easily on impact. One person was taken to Beth Israel Medical Center with trauma to the body, authorities said.
Read full story Lamborghini Split In Half After Collision
Get more hip hop news from Youngsity.com
- September 7, 2013 -- Closer Look At The $4.7 Million USD Lamborghini Veneno (0)
- October 30, 2013 -- Lebron Eleven Painted Lamborghini Aventador (0)
- October 20, 2013 -- The First Look At The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster (0)
- July 24, 2013 -- Chris Brown Lambo Foamposite Paint Job (0)
- September 25, 2013 -- (Caught On Tape) Watch The Moment A Lamborghini Crashes In Half In Brooklyn!! (0)
- July 25, 2013 -- Teen Leaves Dead Baby In Car Trunk For Six Months (0)